
I've done just over 4 of the 13 pattern repeats. Well, 7 rows a day and I will get it finished in time for my mum's birthday and that sounds doable, right?
The Mamluke socks are slowly coming along. And it's fun knitting them. :D Not the same over and over again.

The only problem I've had so far was self-inflicted. I started with DPNs, then decided that circulars would perhaps be better for stranded knitting and tried magic loop. Well, I still hate circulars, so I just switched back to DPNs. As I said, these socks are not a try to get it perfect, so I don't mind the slight differences.
And I'm waiting for yarn. Some of the stuff I've always heard about, but can't get my hands on here in Germany. And I can't wait to knit some Elfine's socks (PDF) with one of them. So, I'm waiting for:
- KPPPM Koigu in P609
- Lorna's Laces Shepherd's Sock in Amethyst Stripe
- Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Yarn in Flames
- Sockotta 14
- Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in Winterberry
And I might have been reading Sweet Georgia for the last three days. And I might have ordered a drop spindle from ebay. And I might be absolutely desperate for the postman to arrive and give me my spindle. *headdesk*










No comments:
Post a Comment