
I not only have 5 projects going at once, no, I actually worked on all of these today in one fashion or another. The sock on the right only needed a bind-off and the ends woven in. The little cuff in the middle, I only started today and the toe on the left is an experiment of mine. The lavender bit is, of course, me trying to reach my monthly goals of finishing 4 squares for my Log Cabin blanket and the bit of lace in the middle is a swatch with some yarn I just received.
And when I was trolling through Ravelry this week I found so many projects that I wanted to cast. on. right. now. that my queue is back to 4 pages. And I'm not allowed to look at it, because when I just did I could barely keep myself from casting on a multidirectional scarf with some Rowan Tapestry from my stash.
On one hand I'm glad that my schedule isn't as crazy as last month, so I actually have time to knit and cast on new things (not that I didn't do that in June, but it was always with a bad conscience :D), but this way I can't get anything done! I knit two rounds on one sock, then switch to a couple of rows on my blanket square, suddenly feel like knitting some lace and add a couple of stitches to the swatch, only to get bored with it again and go fiddle with my own pattern. The idea of being allowed to knit one thing only is giving me heart palpitations and even now the one thing keeping me from casting on something new right now is that I'm typing.
I just hope this startitis gets better soon...










1 comment:
Four pages?? Mine is 8 pages!!
Post a Comment