Saturday, August 02, 2008

July and August

Work has eaten my brain and knitting mojo in the last two weeks. I've been knitting a little on a scarf in Rowan Tapestry, but other than that it's been work, recuperating from work, work and work.

Therefore I didn't meet all of my goals for July.

(1) finish 4 sqaures of Log Cabin Blanket
Nope, only finished one, bringing me up to

16 / 35 squares. 46% done!

(2) knit a pair of socks for my Mum's birthday
Done! My Mum will be getting the lovely Circle Socks.


(3) get down to 8 WIPs max
Nope. Startitis is continuing to strike and I'm currently at 10 WIPs and am already planning on what else to start in August

August Goals:
(1) use up 1,500 yards of yarn
(2) finish Francie
(3) finish Coupling
(4) finish Hippy Ripply Retro Socks
(5) start a lacey shawl

No comments: