Friday, April 30, 2010

April Roundup and May Resolutions

Let's see how I did with my first monthly resolutions in forever.

  • Finish Knitted Woven Scarf

Yep. :) Although the tiny little braids for the fringe almost drove me insane.

Pattern Specs:
Name: Noro Plaid
Designer: Jessica Suzanne
Yarn: Schoppel Zauberball in rainbow and Wolle Rödel Siena in black 
Hook: 4mm
Yardage: 460 yards (1 skein) of Zauberball and 194 yards if Siena (1.3 skeins)   
  • Knit Leftover Sockyarn Blanket as far as possible

Yep. I'm now waiting for me to finish more socks and have more leftovers.

  • Block Laminaria

Nope. Problem is that I moved and put Laminaria somewhere, but I just can't remember where. *headdesk* And I'm not going diving into all the boxes that are still unpacked.

  • Sockmadness round three and four

Yep. :) Finished both round 3 and 4 and am on to round 5. Don't know when that is going to start though and I'll probably not get on to round 6 since I'm starting work on Monday, which will seriously limit my knitting time.

Round 3 – GAMs

 

Pattern Specs:
Name: GAMs
Designer: Taya Schram
Yarn: Tausendschön Handdyed in Valentin 2010
Needles: 2.5mm
Yardage: 377 yards

 

 

 

 

Round 4 – Emma

Pattern Specs:
Name: Emma
Designer: Jenny Lee
Yarn: Online Supersocke 100 in 1184
Needles: 2.5mm and 3mm 
Yardage: not sure yet, since I ripped the feet back out after finished them for Sock Madness. They were slightly too tight, so I'm reknitting the feet.

 

 

 

 

May Goals

  1. Round 5 and 6 of Sock Madness
  2. Finish Emma
  3. Finish my Rowanspun Scarf
  4. Finish Beaded Lace Scarf

1 comment:

Jen said...

Lovely scarf & rug! I'm jealous of both!