I haven't started yet, however, because I'm still trying to finish the centre piece of the Log Cabin Blanket (I don't think I will succeed. That'd mean knitting over 15,000 stitches today in addition to a load of other work I have to do.) for my monthly goals. But at least I did some more work on it when I hadn't touched it since Easter.
But even though I haven't started the socks yet, I have selected the yarn for them.

(Click on the photo to see which yarns I chose)
The leg of the pattern is made from three stripes of triangles, so I chose three colour families and then 4 different yarns in each colour family to make the triangles from. I'm so excited to start these soon. :)
Also, today is the last day to fill out my Ravelry survey! Almost 1500 of you have filled it out already and I can't say how grateful I am for that. My professor was quite astonished when I met with him last week and told him the number. :)










No comments:
Post a Comment